RAS Fish Farm
Aquatic ecosystem. We Design RAS Projects According to Our Client’s Requirement. There are 3 types of RAS Project we Offering. 1) Simple RAS: Simple RAS is Low-Density Culture System from 40kg/m3 to 50kg/m3 density. In this Project Have some Basic Equipment with Culture Tanks. This Type of Projects size is 5 MT to 15 MT Production per Year. 2) Intensive RAS: Intensive RAS we can design Medium to High Density from 60kg/m3 to 80kg/m3 Density. This Type of Projects Fully Automatic PLC Controlled with SMS Alarm. This Type of Projects size is 20 MT to 100 MT Production per Year. 3) Composite RAS: This Type of Projects have RAS Grow out, Hatchery, Nursery, Brood Stock, Live Feed System, Feed Mill, Power Plant, etc. All Plants Fully Automatic and Designed from Foreign Expert and Professional Company. For This Type of Project, We Provide Foreign Biologist, Culturist, Engineers, and Consultant for one batch Production and Training. This Type of Projects size is 200 MT to 3000 MT Production per Year. Our designed Systems not only for industrial setup. We have some Compact Systems for Farmers. Which are Low Price and Power efficient. We do Trunky Project with all Facilities such as Feed Mill, Power Plant, Building, Interior, etc. If Clients want to Purchase Individual Equipment for their own design project, they can Purchase from Us According to their Calculation and Specifications. FRP Tanks, Drum Filter, Bio-Filter, Trickling Filter, Protein Skimmer, UV Sterilizer, Ozone Generator, Oxygen Breathing Device, Blower, Compressor, Oxygen Mixer, Eco- Trap, Waste Collector, Settler, Pumps, Pipe, Fittings, Valves, Venturis, Automation Panel with VFD, PLC, HMI, Dosing system, Steel structure base for tank and filters etc. All equipment made of Fiber-reinforced plastic and Stainless Steel. Which is highly durable and long Life. So, our equipment will be more cost-effective then china PP sheet products.
What is RAS ?
Recirculating Aquatic System or RAS, is any close – loop aquatic system (fresh water, brackish, sea water) that continuously filter, disinfect and recycle water. There is a minimum water discharge and water renewal daily. RAS can be applied in Aquaculture, Aquariums, Ponds and Swimming pools.
In Aquaculture, RAS provide a diversity of production options. Trout, Tilapia, Catfish, Sea Bream, Sea Bass, Asian seabass, Salmon, Shrimp, Clams and Oysters are just a few examples of what can be raised in these systems. RAS can also be operated in tandem with aquaponics – the practice of growing plants using water rather than soil – to produce a variety of herbs, fruits and vegetables such as basil, okra, lettuce, tomatoes and melons. RAS range from small-scale urban aquaculture systems in individual homes to larger, commercial-scale farms that can produce fish and produce equaling millions of dollars in sales each year.
There are several advantages and disadvantages when applying RAS to traditional Aquaculture practices.
- RAS farming is an excellent use of technology to effectively manage water quality and fish welfare.
- It is easier to control the effluents and waste produced and as a farmer has less volume of wastes to deal with.
- More cost effective for filtering and disinfecting farm water influents.
- Can control diseases and ensures high degree Biosecurity.
- Can increase and control production densities.
- Can adjust and control production Feed Conversion Ratio (FCR), Specific Growth Rate (SGR), Specific Feeding Rate (SFR).
- Can control culture temperature.
- Can forecast production rates based on controlled temperatures.
- RAS can be applied at any part of the world.
- High investment at the beginning.
- Requires qualified personnel for the design and installation of the RAS.
- Requires skilled and qualified personnel for operating the farm.
For Turnkey RAS projects we offer the following Packages
Package 1: Conceptual design
Preparation of detailed plan for the foundation of the project, including:
- Production Planning
- 3D design
- Bill of Quantities
- OPEX and CAPEX. (All preliminary costs and to be used as an opportunity to evaluate profitability before proceeding with further stages)
Package 2: Production/harvest planning
- The production model will be calculated based on the expected FCR, SGR, and SFR given at specific temperature, O2 and type of feeds.
- The egg stocking and weekly harvest will be calculated based on the production model.
- The farm will be sized based on the production model. The water volume required will be identified plus the necessary number of tanks and raceways, oxygen, feeds etc.
Package 3: Full design, engineering, process control and monitoring
- Formulation of all technical documentation required to carry out. Construction and installation of the Recirculating Aquaculture Systems (RAS). Including all documentation given in the conceptual design in detail and detailed list of every component required and process control.
- Architectural design (AutoCAD & Solidworks) – Construction documents generated by the project architect and engineer to pass on to the planning authorities and project contractors.
Package 4: Installations of RAS equipment
- Installation and commissioning of all RAS equipment.
Package 5: System SOP manuals (Standard Operational Procedures)
- Documents describing the operation of each system and its process.
- Biosecurity and production – Production and biosecurity protocols will support the farmer to effectively operate the latest RAS technology installed and will ensure a disease free production at all sections of the farm (from egg to harvest).
- On site production training and equipment use – On site training is highly recommended especially when new technology is applied at a farm. The farmer should be able to operate his farm effectively and to ensure he meets his production targets.