Name: James Martin Adhikary (Founder & System Designer of CADSON)
Date of Birth: 21 March’ 1970
Birth Place & Country: Barisal, Bangladesh
Mechanical Engineering & Design Experience: 30 Years
Engineering Education: Mechanical Engineering from MIT, Mirpur, Dhaka.
Experience, Education & Research In aquaculture science and Water technology:
- Studied Aquaculture Engineering (2nd Edition) of Odd-Ivar Lekang.
- Studied SRAC Recirculating Aquaculture Systems.
- 4 Years Research for RAS Culture in own designed system.
- 10 years’ experience of System Design in Solidworks.
- 15 Years’ Experience of WTP & ETP Water Treatment Plant Operation & Maintenance.
And 4 years’ Experience of Multiple Feed Mill Erecting, Automation and Feed Formulation works. Better Knowledge about fish activities and Water Biological Treatment.
He did several Following Innovating projects in Bangladesh:
- EVM ( Electronic Voting Machine)
- Industrial Material Lift
- PWHT (Post Weld Heat Treatment) Controller
- MARTIN Drawbot ( CNC Writing & Drawing Machine)
- MARTIN Eggbot ( CNC Egg or Ball Designing Machine)
- PLC Controlled Boiler Machine
- PLC Controlled Roti / Chapati / Tortilla Making Machine
- MARTIN RAS System Design
- Micro RAS System Design for Farmer
- International Standard RAS Equipment Design & Production in Bangladesh.
- Agro Industrial Park Design.
- RAS Equipment & Project 3D CAD Designer for Stavras in Cyprus
- Tank Design Works for Enduramaxx Fluid Management system, UK.
And much more Garment Workstation he designed and supplied for increasing Garment productivity .
- Director of Fish Lab Ltd. (Belgium & Bangladesh Joint venture Co.)
- Partnership company forming in Tanzania is Under Process (1000 MT Full Composite with Manufacturing Workshop )